Sunday, January 9, 2011

took down and carefully say

ChenRong son in the suburbs of Beijing had team ", "piercing the countryman ran to tell him some" happening ", his humor "learning", not regret say: farmers, it sounds funny, but no depth, write no novel, make up a "the chaobai river folk stories" almost.

Pku that girl is for farmers "happening" pig. I put on the side of the mouth of grape took down and carefully say: "in fact, art this thing, the bad points, however, JingYun drum, tianjin allegro, be called art, have a good thing; not low, only the art of low artistic attitude, evaluation of tang poetry XiaoDiFei also must to make the folk literature ZhongJingWen consult?" When I talk, the house quiet, say that finish, I feel myself whether too abruptly. After a while, or HanXiaoHui seemed to understand what, pass me a bunch of grapes, breaking the situation said: eating grapes - infant gerben sense. I know this is little sticks in praised me. And after a while, ChenRong son also have to pass, raised his voice say: "reasonable, reasonable, tall, is really high!" He seemed natural is comedy playing member, "he said on the face is smiling.
Pku that girl again speak to me, I felt her or their distinct was accepted what I said, My words have given rise. I was just argument, fine fine ground demonstrates it again. Actually, this is from "folk literature elective course this listening to, just happen in the middle-aged and author of" home at noon. Of course, I still have a little restatement: Peking University also regardless of teething, is second to none, but, ntu also have director, such as "folk literature" lesson, then of pku students will not heard, but give me a "folk literature" elective teacher was graduated from Peking University, taught in ntu, You say, north, south, must distinguish a north-south?

No comments:

Post a Comment