Sunday, January 9, 2011

I write directly comedy and depart

The middle-aged and author of "home of noon, eventually reaped a seemingly ordinary is not actually very common sense. This common noon, again not universally presupposes 4 undergraduates of "life noon".
I remember: look ChenRong son always own house/apartment looks like, we all say: you can write comedy small to speak, he also said giggly: why do you write comic novel, I write directly comedy and depart. Say this words, like comedy is already full must from his belly inside to outside jumped! Later, he was indeed the professional write comedy, a write is 120 sets of "I love my family" and "idle MaDaJie" wait, he really is in remember that noon? I cannot ask he, in "life noon" he ended - comedy writer beam left axon died in heart disease, HanXiaoHui defeated the symptom, "life is very bright; noon" Pku girl after graduation in people's literature publishing house do literature editor, wrote many beautiful novels, the signature WangXiaoPing; And I was more treasure that in the middle-aged and author of "home at noon.
For many years, the central committee of the communist party in the academic circles at liaison for the transfer of LiuDing or chang what send telegrams as security (then central location) that the beginning of the Sian incident. In fact this is questionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment