Wednesday, January 12, 2011

in films continue our cultural


Chen kaige each movie theaters, the public to whether beyond "farewell my concubine" for the standard, on the one hand, asked him to clap a classic, on the other hand again request has been faced with this office, Chen kaige double standard test.

 To this, kay elder smiled: "this standard is very high, once let myself very confused. Why do this to me? Now I think is should. So we can help I shoot better, can do notdisappoint everybody's expectations. I always think, a country's movie must and its culture produce connection, and so we have value, can get respect from others. So I have everyone's expectations very touched, I take this as a kind of motivation is a kind of responsibility, in films continue our cultural tradition.

Chen said: "I was just a moviemakers, in everyone's attention, always want to have a good clap, rather than concern oneself can achieve what fame and wealth, this is not my goal, I just want to grow."

No comments:

Post a Comment