Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Apologize to good old times


Frivolous, young prodigal willfully each other's feelings, in countless nights, I for ever hurt and repent. Experienced apart and hardships before you know, love is the last light shine on my lamp, this last a lamp that bring me back to the lamp, weak but strong to light, let whole night, let me inside, incomparably bright, gladness for my soul guided direction. So I keep the confession of tears, used to exchange for tomorrow of the harbour ferry to happiness.

Apologize to good old times, because I indiscretion, and you will be broken to pieces. From my heart, become the bottomless cup.

To the good old times, because my apologies, and you will not value into the brain. Friendship tree, love of flower, a solitary zero, a litter.

My friend, if you hear these words of 15-year-old kf sarcasm, please tell me, this weekend's fireplace, warm meaning happies and harmonious, can drink nothing?

Beloved, if you read these pour out of words, tell me please, stopped at your door of that three horses car, still can get back to you, in the deep feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment