Wednesday, January 19, 2011

one of the clarity and gentle


I will never forget the moment touched, I know: morning displeasure hasn't affect the child, she spent a happy day, and was filled with to mother's love. I lost the daughter, lose convinced.

On the way home I clung to his daughter, just like her hold her bird. Children, but how petite how the child's soul broad, one of the clarity and gentle really make me this glibly says love mother hearts and shame and repent.

Wait her again big some, I tell her, "Sam MaiKeLei guess how much I love you." Little rabbit tell big rabbit, I love you till the moon there. Big nutbrown hare said, I love you till the moon there, back here. Daughter finish listen to embrace me and said, "I love you have to 10, the moon so far." "I love you have to 100 the moon..." We both than ah than ah. But my daughter suddenly said, "mom, I love you sure more than you love me, because even when you are angry with me angry, I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment