Sunday, January 9, 2011

in the good work in front

In fact, in really good novels in front, finally succumb nor novelist, but literature prize, in the good work in front, a good prize will forget the original purpose. (LiPei)

The novel that middle-aged people published after, causes many readers' worship, I was pregnant with worship to the heart of ChenRong home. Unfortunately, ChenRong neither speak the middle-aged "of conceiving process, also didn't speak" novel skills;" In her family, I just to "see" the ChenRong teacher, but, it is just a photo! Because ChenRong teacher didn't even at home, I saw her son.
Take me to ChenRong home, HanXiaoHui are classmates.

1980 summer vacation, little sticks invite I go to Beijing, to her house hasn't sit steady, will take me to ChenRong home. I am very glad to ChenRong teacher face to consult, in the mind "middle-aged" replay again, think good to ask questions, happy I straight for small sticks handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment