Wednesday, January 19, 2011

anyhow should let her know


This world weird every profession has profession, but do parents can "unlicensed employment". Maybe god believe to our kids have enough love. In fact, this gate self-taught class often loopholes.

Mother this role, is actually and daughter grow simultaneously, even I often have to slow she half racket. May all the kid is a genius and angels, they had enough patience and strength, worry panic is us.

Daughter has just the time go to school, not delicious breakfast. One day I can't help but repaired her, get her cry loudly in the early morning.

All day long my heart are not taste, really worry about children's mood. After school time didn't arrive, I will wait at the school gate. With a thinking about what to say to comfort her, how compensate, anyhow should let her know, mom do so only because love...

Daughter as usual, saw me away hillocks came Shouting "mother, mother".

In her pink palm, lifting a white paper do exquisite bird, "mum, this is my lunch break for when you do gift."

No comments:

Post a Comment