Tuesday, January 11, 2011

later also have many similar


In the "Chinese literary field of concussion dust settles" later, he created the fallen leave "and" historical "was also ferrer entered targeting. "I have a principle is, don't give yourself works when writers, including the dust settles the investor of the latter, the play was put forward the basic requirement is let me when screenwriter, later also have many similar opportunity, but I refused."

ALai said when he was at the science fiction world "when editor, screenwriters affair more multifarious, and long-term nature of work will not allow himself from the post. Why failure? "Just finished the historical", I was supposed to give oneself put an annual leave, what other things first put a put, have never thought ShangYingChang construction in the latter half of the 90th anniversary of the special tribute film "Tibet sky", result before writers wrote two draft slice square are not satisfied, director ChenGuoXing find me, said this thing is not my dry screenwriter not."

ALai during the World Cup to South Africa to walk for a circle, the second half also time, mo yan etc rosedoor writer to Spain do academic exchanges, he accepted writers this work of reason is: "I'm restless and director is my good friend, for friendship among friends, I can't evade, answered."

No comments:

Post a Comment