Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It is for this purpose


More important is, has been endowed with elite means of Chen kaige, choose to join civilians, close to the audience. It not only embodies in films like perspective, the more story was embodied in the active close to the audience. He said: "for history of loyalty and I am you.thank. It is for this purpose I didn't shoot zhao the orphan".

Personally, I very approbation 'loyalty' values, but to average spectator, you must have a popular way of expressing, let the audience understand, rather than to instill to preach. My judgment is that it is a civilian era. You must adapt to changes, join involved, it is time to my inspiration." It is reported, Chen kaige's film is expected to return to the modern urban themes, is also speak a little story.

B surface Commercial society of Chen kaige Double evaluation standard ever let me quite confused The era of network Chen kaige The discourse right back to the audience

No comments:

Post a Comment