Friday, January 7, 2011

put the thing to tell his parents

The following things like many young people love experience, as we have, and almost every meeting.

I put the thing to tell his parents to begin their happy, but hear two road, immediately expressed dissatisfaction, saying there poverty dowdy. I've said publically is a good youth, my mother decided to their home to see. So publically parents nervous prepared for three days. My mother and I leave, walked into the narrow street, and turn the three curved, low houses, the crowds, sweat stink diffuses into the air, and the heat the gas of a sizzling heat wave is, mom already like endure not to live. Drilling a cramped little yard, mom symbolically spent 10 minutes, arose and went away. Return the home, she scold my way: "so a somebody else, you also can liking. Yes, this is an honest man, young man can also, but I cannot let you live after daughter got married in a place like this." Father nature is standing on her side. What way? Environment, building is not ordinary people trying to solve can solve. Later, I and publically secret dealings, traveled around the footprints DaMingGong: contain yuan temple, Charlie's house... Publically also quite understand my mother's mood, but we both the qing don't marry, the gentleman does not to marry.

By 2008, here to build Asia's largest site park, north to resettlement way, it also means that our marriage as early dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment