Wednesday, January 19, 2011

as though he was hearing things


Several years ago, I have interviewed invention braille for write 12-year-old JiYe sword, bend in a wheelchair do radio presenter girl writers ZhouMingZhu, get more than ten prize of deaf girl zhang zilpah ni... They congenital unfortunate, bear the weaknesses, but they overwhelmingly lucky, because they are met convinced that their parents, sure power, is inexhaustible, an inexhaustible ah.

A few days ago, the reporter interviewed me when I say to every kid is a genius, he couldn't help stare big eyes, as though he was hearing things and ask me: "every kid is a genius?" I nodded, conviction, "yes, I always feel every kid is a genius, also an angel."

Once had a long day, I arrive where all do not want to speak. Only returned to peep out of children in the middle, I would feel heartily, happy, happy. Have children place, in fact is the paradise.Someone says, be officer difficult, not necessarily difficult in great things, dropped from the sky, have never seen, is difficult in the small, around some things, commonplace. That kind of people, most the most tangled lets a person feel angry, the most vulnerable countered, is finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment