Friday, January 7, 2011

The feeling be nasty in

Soon, small shenyang moved into the YangGuZhuang boasts beautiful scenery.

Another midsummer, fool me mother said to YangGuZhuang visit friends. Village shade ZaDe, 100,000 cicada wong, remote object. To shenyang, two room two hall, screen window green, QianChenBuRan. Mother surprised the surroundings here so well. Behind the things I won't say much, the two sides identified 2010 National Day wedding.

After marriage, and I DanFeng door, DaMingGong publically boarded ruins! In the lush, in it were destroyed, towering over a thousand years after, finally phoenix rebirth. Publically suddenly went climbing walls, AIRS crenel jump, I frightened to shout loudly, publically seriously say to me: "love me? Speak loudly, otherwise I will jump down." The feeling be nasty in, I rise red in the face and loudly say: "love you, I love you." (polypropylene bright qiqi chang)

No comments:

Post a Comment