Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I wouldn't have when writers


Thinking bold to allow thematic also good-looking

ChenGuoXing director of the film's most well-known is "kong", but "Tibet sky" is expected, and it is easy to party a tribute film fans as "will be the main melody". ALai smiled: "the most began to slice fang came to me when I was afraid, afraid of the theme of the bad things, then they took me please to Beijing and film bureau leadership interview, I said at that time many daring idea and thought, now you say NO, say NO, I wouldn't have when writers.

Unexpectedly, film bureau concept or very open, they should encourage me according to oneself idea just go for dry. "ALai says even if is its melody movie, just made great efforts on same can is very good-looking," thematic film it was difficult to take has again, if the best-selling opeara at this as an excuse, that can only say movies main level is too bad. "ALai also say with smile:" we still in Tibet, director and producer has been under discussion for what big shots in domestic film, to hear them say these thing I intentionally away.

Because want to avoid writing the script when obstinacy, but I still want to in this movie visiting a small role, but haven't think good play who. "

No comments:

Post a Comment