Wednesday, January 19, 2011

little girl caught up to tell me


Unconsciously, me and more and more children have become good friends. Daughter class that fat, that our computer dr meet in transit, chat stop to do not come down, had to go sit on two station. Is this child, he greasy hand grasp to chips slips me, say: "aunt to eat!"

Fold the willow elementary school the little girl, she came to my signature, mouth and a grain of rice and red meat. Farewell, this sweet bread until the same little girl caught up to tell me, "aunt, I love you."

I picked her up, tell her, "I also like you!"

Took two steps, turning found her still chasing behind. See her rolled skirt is placed, not bashful ground added, "aunt, you're so beautiful."

I can't help but huijuan kiss her, "boy, you just beautiful!"

Andthose two adhere to send me a pencil young girl, that told me RuMing and secret braid girl... Those transparent, innocent, shy and lively face ah, stars as the shaman is my sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment