Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wolf grew up eating wheat Noah's Ark



Heart of a night festival, a festival started voicelessly. No one else, no big scenes, but sounds favor coming from far places. Background: pearly lotus, ruddy lotus in full blossom! Background music: Fanchang Compassion deacon: food wheat Wolf Song is silent funeral oration: D: Liang Qianling 8 year old aboard October 13, Xiang Qian a col with the heart, tears of wine three pots, the spirit in my heart before the monument service , sorrowful, saying: Alas, Xi Daiyuzanghua, prosthetic Fallen flowers, dew Qinglei, how can they make my heart buried elapse life adore epigenetic nightmare; this I built one altar-column of Sweet, little tears of wine, merely how can a secular knot him ordinary grievances. Were determined to end thousands, and the position has prodigious opinion. However, there are a few who are not infected dust? There are a few who are no mixed flesh? Do not mingle who appetites reputation and fortune with a few non-dodger? Informality in the blood are not responsible for, aloof in the stuff, the swim freely, the monarchy of God, pure to neat, aesthetic and great, touching but not fascinating, hand in hand with neutral, cost and phase isolation, Yee disposition, is the line trail, drums eagerness, was taught, without presupposition to others, does not affect the household, who a few healthful? Does not enter the secular, non-love, affection, friendship are flow; not rebellious ethics, neither relatives, lovers, friends,UGG Infants Erin Boots, colleagues, subsidiary, a confidant of the comparative. Only because nocturnal companions, and a alter course and then the line; only from the language, then there namely no light of the expression; merely the commute of ideas, feelings of confusion is not natural. Such attach this the old, then what makes my heart scars dyed? Burning annoy a column, sprinkle a drop of wine, a festival being a consciousness I complain. This love pure as sleet lotus,UGG Lo Pro Button, this manner artistic than the sky. Bao Dai as the situation of non-debt epigenetic tough quondam life likewise; nor Butterfly For butterfly and descended straight; more non-Vega, a gentleman Iraqis, lonesome days and sorrowful we are our guy colleagues, not for each additional, held in disdain Touhuan , what a pity: this situation, had the purpose being complain! Reburning fragrant 1 column, then spatter a drop of wine, and then offering me this sensibility is so short. She taught me the Internet, operating apartment to guide me,UGG Sandra Boots, so I entered the bustling earth of others; she encouraged me, elected up the pen I had rusty, versed to the unfamiliar words; she accompany me, pour me in the black night grievances, dry language of tears my heart; to her actions that she reminded me to keep learning; she advised me not to muddle with his wife, angry, not macho; She also brought to my care the body, not selfish not hypocritical; let me understand how she often returned home to his wife to accompany; she lets me know there is fact world world is righteous; she let me know themselves, have self-confidence, but with the vitality I am convinced that this is not love, for love is there are also numerous selfish, too many constraints, sexual; this is not a home, because there are too many household burden, too many duty; this is not a friendship, because friendship has too more oversight, too much use. Is a soulmate? But it is the inverse sex; it is the roots of the blue color, but also fewer encounter, nor that the point of the composition. Regret it? Hard! Because it is tough, there is a miss, but miss, indeed not the slightest distractions, equitable absence to look that filmed in a flash, equitable absence to know if there are difficulties, but the calculated soon as peace, to mail a wish! Spall over each additional in the norm of mood, get inspiration, meditative to enrich my learning, and cozy of entire of the dry material to a child. Alas: the time she gave me, gave me her wishes, her wife, sweetheart,UGG Bailey Button Bomber boots, friends, loved ones not to me, but I tin not actually mention she was sick words of encouragement, pour a glass of lukewarm of water, even in front of the microcomputer can no longer speak with her talk! Burning three incense sticks, sprinkle three drops of wine, three offering me this feeling extra than a catastrophe. From Salon strings broke, the dark night as partners who can? Alas: the Garden of Eden, the lotus in full blossom. Eve red skirt, blue shirts of Adam, who is the guardian who is waiting? Does not bear the fruit of good and malign? Cunning snake is not? I merely wish lotus in full flower,ugg jimmy choo boots, full bloom! Alas my heart, a hundred shouting does not smell. Enterohepatic tear off, blood and tears tainted towel. Wail commemorative, misery difficult to Chen. Their lives have felt, to productions to try. Blown from the water! Shang Xiang! From the chorus: (Paradise Lost) free air thumping over the village free free free bird in the sky flying free in a free Wolf roaming ashore the prairie free spirit of liberty in the rain beside an angel in paradise free free The lightning in the wings of liberty emancipation freedom's sword ripped through the atrial free of tears flooded the village free hand to real freedom coffin beating Jedi Wolf, Wolf grew up eating wheat Noah's Ark set sail dirt is no longer The foot on the muddy road in the distant far villages before Fang Qingqing of wheat, the red wolf is still more distant north deacon Song Requiem: (Baby do not wail) I ambition gently triumphed my heart broken nerve bleeding red tears, but I still love you, baby from me and you always terrified to let anybody impair you gently I will glue my heart muscle harm in his arms curled up together, but I still love you, my babe from each likely care will cuddle you to slumber in my arms you recess assured that complete mash, deacon, the embodiment of a dog, go to unknown locations stray. 2008-11-10

No comments:

Post a Comment