Tuesday, October 25, 2011

because it is presumptuous



In fact, do not want apt jot, go to your blog tonight while I rue it, I never doubted his sincerity, but I have to agree I was speaking from the heads of people, yet, excuse me ache you. Forgive me give you the response would be to you a little melancholy,UGG Desoto, I tin say, for no sure you have entirely forgotten him. I know I can be silent or to lie, is not in my own conscience, because I never lie, I immediately made rapid at the moment regret my words, I'll differentiate you how I know you now,UGG Gissella! Vast web for you ambition to know how I encountered within the sea of ​​you. This is because I ascertain his words, and then met you, then I added your care, quietly cared almost you, you sent a memorandum earlier today my blog sheet is quite quaint when I know pretty You can look my footprints. Probably late winter when I discovered early friend solitary because I wanted to see the sea in winter, this day is New Year 3. winter evening, the muffle mushrooming faint Yewu fields Through massive windows extremity, wide gray sky can see the entire aerodrome is is blank. fly to Dalian flights is 18:00. I sat in the skylight, staring at the sky Shennong twilight. final sat in strewed some expressions boring travelers. After all, this is during the Spring Festival, a warm atmosphere and lonely voyage, folk are always some sadness ... a friend wrote. But I know he is not the founder of this treatise, I made a correlate to a friend to him, his answer surprised wording,UGG Tassel Short Boots, he understands I want to differentiate him that the writer and his manuscript neatness too many favor, yeah, I was like a friend to see a duplicate. Out of the author's curiosity, charm has forever been faithful friends, I persist to read in Chinese blog network in his treatise (he has now cleared all the articles), articles that touch of grief and with friends and the same kind and delicate feelings deeply preoccupied to me, but I find these are quite early text, then his blog is some itching or grief of living with his feelings unrelated words, I do not know how? What ought he stopped manuscript it? Grave doubts when I saw afresh the search page, a interlock to another blog that Sina, Sina An original he was still home, I can open the home sheet below the hop, the final period an article is 2008.03.30.,UGG Ultimate Cuff Boots, Always the sentence I know that confession is the terminal word from Bo. I still want to know this human, this person has long left the text for a long period. I cautiously read a lot of articles he wrote for three years, I firmly believe that Bowen and his friends simply as people who also like the blue, the same like the sea, tears of adore for men, the same like Baby Anne, likewise There I have been anxious almost the sad life can not be faded, I can not remember that night in the end, and friends mention? I equitable remember him have to promise me not to depart as quietly as this male has told him no matter what do not like him completely devastated. It is also my friend's panic, like a replica of this man resembles his end, because I know he ambition not go back, he dripped the burden of harm, in this time I saw you, you cries and anxious, to go in the other six days behind one year still have your message above the inside, I saw a woman waiting and expectation. Point your link I see the real you, but you did not go distant, cling to today, I do not want to leave you surmising if your friends are still waiting, but I surely know you have a agreeable relationship, you saw a surround, but also reprove the fact that you leave the circle regardless of his heart impair to arrange down a lot of people relinquished. I feel like I met myself, because I can not think if a friend has left, I was not like you,UGG Kenly Boots, but I know I will be very sad for a long time. I told a friend met a woman, I like her equitable because of consistent waiting and waiting, because it is presumptuous and I do not want to perturb you, so for a long time I equitable go in to see you update your article today to differentiate You answer to your question, but also my thrust inflamed catastrophe, would have been aboard a hidden, but remember you have to uncover the secret past, I am sorry, excuse my stupidity. See you tonight when I see you do not know when the circle and back up all your attention to the audience, because I know you just want a calm, be silence you just want to dance. And I want you to calm that down. In looking at your photos, your spring, your flowers bloom when you are pretty, really. There is no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment