Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Perhaps once the chaptering



Perhaps once the chaptering, no chance together with the Love of the passageway of period, the prosperity will no miss. You do not mention so, this world, there namely nought bad, even forget everything, I have a lifetime apt remember. Life is so uncertain, and even flowers and trees, a grass 1 lake, but likewise fraught with fussy, life fussy. You do not muse so, life is real simple, spring planting crop, there is the wish of farm sown there. Tears are so much in this globe, there is nought faster than a human heart. You do such a foolish, cry not because of his departure, yet how many adore was peppery, yet vanished so clean, this is absurd object. We are strange, station avenue Hexibeifeng. You watch, our margin is so deep, we are condemned to a lifetime to be embarrassed in the end. Qin Ling, the avenue and I see favor, super weird. Eyes a little wet, proboscis, sour,ugg and jimmy choo, astringent heart a little. Many annuals, wandering out of the body and mind, so not longer unrestrained sensation. The location is dead svelte, or the indifference of their heart. Bustling neon depths, hiding the true nature of not only there that would not give my heart to average. In fact, not loath, but the city of Shenzhen, always go so fast, everything was so changed that immediate, as if everybody was dressing a gold shirt of body, so that you can not approach. The Qin Ling is an exception. And Qin Ling premier met, in Shekou mutual hospital defense. Qin Ling is scattering favor a baby to her boyfriend was so dizzy all the women approximately them. I Shou Wu also faint ache in the stomach and was virtually to her slight halo. Even aggravate than I and she, opened a hole in the abdomen. I was acute gastritis, she is keen appendicitis. Are alive ashore globe as a female to scamper, a few words, actually also method congenial. After a few days, inpatient downstairs lobby house, I and Qin Ling, holding the hands of their own half of dragon fruit, sitting on the settee dining with relish. Hall yard, flowers are gorgeous, the lawn is green. Very strange, Qin Ling and I can ill, in this auditorium house, act the child's nightmare. What automobile, what a house, travel ... ... a little morsel criminal of what muddled, the woman in front of her boyfriend, as the soft languid sister feeble forest. But the back had a boyfriend, there is a lusty woman can be justified. She said not woman like a newborn in front of men, to undergo. I end it is nameless why this is so. Estimates because I not like a babe in front of men. Later,UGG Fluff Flip Flop, numerous a boring day, and numerous a melancholy daytime, also with painting approximate, the cup glass in the total spent. Occasionally masquerade feeling of endless life, lifted the veil of years, their story will be covered in an area,ugg boots outlet, is merry, sorrowful, of mirth, a sigh. Occasionally behind to trend. She introduced me to a song, the anthem I said is that slurred children, Jay Chou's melody? She said I incurable. I still do not hear to this song. Jay cried because the lad for not so cold. I said I read a poem to you. A sadness coming from the head and dying lonesome skylight does not go door offsprings night-time remove Moon returns to visit alone tears candle kettle were left wandering wandering complicated choking ... She does not even know what this is. I say this is the Life is full of Qin Ling ambition not read I told her, Although I had heard, no one thought came so fast, even I have been caught unprepared. Qin Ling that the male took his arm like a baby, work to Beijing. Therefore, the Qin Ling said she ambitioned to go to Beijing chasing the man. Love as a woman, it is truly momentous? You really can give up years of struggle beneath the Shenzhen come all. I asked the Qin Ling. Qin Ling looked with my eyes full of sadness, then, for I have been a nod. That look, so my heart could not aid but tightening a morsel. I really feel wrong for her up. Looking at her expression tentative cut-off iron, I can only compliment her prowess to be nice, said she was really with the heart to adore. Qin Ling is a good woman. You look, a few days antecedent, Shenzhen climate alterations, a bit chilly, but only today's good weather, the sun lukewarm, the air brings tears. I pulled the Qin Ling of colossal suitcases to the aerodrome. Qin Ling into the security. She waved to me, I will miss you. I said,UGG Mens Classic Short, I dislike these students, the most hated place, is the hangar. Qin Ling said, that you come to Beijing by train hymning. I faint, dizzy with all the tears out of eyes. Qin Ling figure, and finally faded from my sight, and the team of halo in the eyes of tears, also will have coiled down and landed on the broken ground given frail sound. Some people are predestined to meet,UGG Roseberry, there are some folk preordained to pass, when there are some people predestined to entanglement. Qin Ling and I think I will proceed to indulge in endless life, because she said she sat in the hospital with me on the bench, dining dragon fruit, I said me and her in the hospital bed in the same apartment together for the grief, distress to moan over.

No comments:

Post a Comment