Tuesday, October 25, 2011

see just do not penetrate a kind



World of big, full of marvels, rather to deem them, do not guess the not. Liang Qianling five years from the story merely too writes from the Spring Festival. AD 2005,UGG Bailey Button Triplet, I equitable rotated 30 years age, my family's tiny girl PP just 6 annuals age. Brains of a hot wife, go apt Shenzhen to go, I find my wife so I hired a nanny, my wife started talking about do not admit. Get up early the afterward daytime, his wife finally diagramed out, said to me: chant, do not employ too smart girl, I'm sorry I do not do someone. His wife was riding the train has not started, I attend to go home directly to the fatigue mall. Labor market has an of my acquaintance, he be a small lead levels were somewhat real power. I had come because directions, he secretly laughed and said: , 21 years antique, pretty, and look attach not to your taste. He then asked: This namely apparently a fairy came to the deadly earth, could there be God in the test of my restraint. I incoherently stupid asked: likewise misjudge folk. I have my individuality. My family is Bedroom, first, nanny and my daughter to nap, nap fewer than three days, requires the nanny nap in my room,UGG Elsey boots, do not reprove these people nanny, reproach, reprove my daughter of PP curiosity is also muscular. She's old and asking answers. Such as asking: Explain it,UGG Tularosa Route Cable, sorry. Ignore her, fearful namely they both affect the relationship. Nanny to sleep in my chamber, I sleep sofa. Sleep for a week, the nurse said to me: a bed, minding our own commerce. If you put the body ashore the sofa sleeping bad, I do not blame sister in decree will take nice care of you, maybe ambition be deducted from my salary. the taste of uncomfortable sleep sofa, I fully understood, a cold night to get up up several times, my last resort, and the nurse had to sleep in a mattress we sleep ashore a bed aboard the premier day pledge. First: You tin not tease each additional with low-level language second: not additional solitude violations, see just do not penetrate a kind, but can not do shady entities. Third: it is best not to unveil to outsiders the mysteries of a bed to sleep, otherwise, people know thateveryone is not nice for our two people ahead going to sleep, see television, conversation, had also thought natural. the beginning of the awkward sensibility passed speedily, the only fly in the ointment is: this habit. ,UGG Classic Tall Fancy! That is the averaging of that. Believe it alternatively not. baseless rumor to others, we did not care, go its own way, let others suspect it,UGG Kids Classic! my experience online and experience than others to be extra than legend, and their naturalness and me than it has truly is unambitious. Do not feel weird, this is the magnetism of individuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment