Saturday, October 22, 2011

to send us a taste because life



One night, I lay by the window single in a bed, while emotion the chilly earth out of the window the night wind, favor a remove sky meantime the casual passing thought the center of the occasion of the mind, when listening apt a preferably nostalgia of the CD, inadvertently,UGG 5501, apt have a label like Mo shook well up with sensation, my heart, dragging my deepest heart's memory. Next morning, the first entity I did namely a drawer pulls out entire the letters, these letters, maximum of my friends sent over the years, the oldest has been 10 years, I but an can no bear apt throw. When I am melancholy repeatedly in a slightly nostalgic mood to re-read these age letters, I can no assist merely be friends again who sincerely believed in the words of congratulating and touched by the innocent,UGG Dakota, and I can not assist but also pleased namely these years of my life, whereas engaged hard, I walked the road of life has ups and downs whereas, but I have a friendship, but still pure and unchanged! I vaguely memorize perusing an story in which such a sentence: words,UGG Classic Tall Stripe Boot, there was a heart still tough to let work of the inexplicable shook. For friendship, I forever had a extra consistent faith, so I was terrified of discrete, eager to encounter, but capable several chaptering shadowy Qishang and do nobody, the mind becomes tranquility down, know the life experience unpredictable , portioning grasp is fickle, and had thus learned to cherish every moment attach well, parting silence when they are chic! Sometimes, I constantly can not help but muse namely 2 folk can encounter in a vast sea of ​​faces were met and convert friends, how rare it is a fate and pleasure ah! Buddha's words too says: I am not a Buddhist believer, I do not understand the so-called past lives, hereafter generations do not know what the afterward life, so I do not know each additional, two people can become friends, whether you really absence to like the Buddhist books said in the 5 hundred years to practice, I fair know, friends crossing, your friend in good belief and with a sense of the genus,ugg australia clearance sale, two people become friends with each additional to this fate, if you truly rely above to obtain the practice that it is only a fix and a sincere heart lenient species magnanimous mood,UGG Gissella Boots, capable to do so, was ample to send us a taste because life! Sincerely say:

No comments:

Post a Comment