Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am thankful to destiny



Meet warm, pleasing! See, pleasing. Good mood, nice! The same wish, have a nice mood each day accompanied by! ! I am no the air, but you forever want to thump off sorrow; I'm no rain, yet you always ambition to mail a rainbow behind the rain; I'm not heaven, but you always absence to come for the well-being; I am not the globe, but you always want to close side. Say I ambition cherish my nice friend! Let my blessings, elated to make you happy forever. There namely no accession, we have met in the vast Kombo; did not promise, we are interlocked to each other adore Heart; no secluded, we shift between center genuine to write; no oath, we are friendship tin persist always. I wish friends happy happy every day! I strung with happiness, with a good mood while the lead, paint a happy match, the dismiss of the night sky in your heart, occasioning a Happy New Year, happy long! Poetic meet, farm the intoxicating prettiness of the realm of emotions and poetic appearance. Cantabile friend, planted the marrow of nightmares and obsession with perfection of divine days. Thank you friends, such as orchids. Greeting is a canoe, no stuff how far you are, how far it tin send love; blessing is one umbrella, rainy days, it can come with you; miss is one pointer namely lets each other heart to heart. A information is a blessing: bless my friend and happy every day! Often compliant to friendship! Truth forever! New Year is coming! I wish you a Happy New Year! - Thank you, my dear friend, because you actually are accompanied at easy plain years imbued with the warmth of friendship. Thanks for your continued amuse and encouragement to me, Thank you because reading my treatise and my criticism. Bless you, my darling friend, no stuff how many you have received salutations, I still attempt you my honest wishes; no matter how much you yet have a happy, I remain silent chant for you. Wishing you a Happy New Year, good health, happiness and good fortune. I wish you likewise consider a lot of motifs in 2011, the United States the txt constantly. Rain rain, fog former, send a information to send peace; sensibilities honestly, averaging rain, Partition is the corner of the sea; road span of the mountain repeatedly and again, flying the fact and wishes; fireworks powder, smiling rumpus, happily forever. Such as blue,UGG Original Sundance Boots, Happy New Year! Hard junket! Good repose, to cherish their own ah! I wish 2011, happy lot,UGG Classic Tall! A lot of fun, happiness forever! Early to warm spring sun Mei good. Feelings such for flowers flower fine thread, salutations, warm warm capture! Chun-an, ah, my friend! ! Chinese New Year award you a Wishing Tree, full of pistachios upon results, lucky plum, sweet melon,UGG Gaviota Boots, dates rich, warm plum, peach happy, lustrous smooth your luck a year, offer a blessing of the heart, in this particular days, favor happiness, smug, happy, flowers, and all best wishes with you. Happy New Year mysterious life, ups and downs,UGG Gloves, colorful life; ruddy, yellow, blue and green; recognize students varied as a tread television series, favor your life as the CCTV Spring Festival Evening, extra exciting, I wish you the current year, excellent bloom pen! The total digit of days in life are the most cherished, the heart always hard to forget a few friends, float from the rain in the spring, to Snow swirling winter, though not always attach, they often consider in their hearts. Thank you in life have such a good friend. Thank you for your concern and assist, I wish you and your family: Happy New Year, good health, averaging anything work smoothly! Such as blue sister, Rabbit happiness, wish you smooth, not a good mood. A text message, a string of blessings: I wish Rabbit happy, happy, perfectly healthy, cozy, circular and round, and the U.S. United States, is booming! I wish you a happy ingenious, wonderful work persist! Smooth, two dragon off, Sanyangkaitai, Four Seasons peace, Five Blessings, Double Six, Seven is lofty, entire intentions to the Finance, ninety idea, absolute. Such as blue, I bless your eyes some humidity, but is extra of a warm heart; Thank you, such as blue! Really hope namely our life extra happy and well-being, fewer sorrowful, and sad! But, life always gives us a glass of honey water filled at the same time sent a painful tablet, the sound of these blessings, I am compliant to be stronger! Much grip as blue! Such as the blue: I read your composition Yes ah! I am thankful to destiny, let us in the vast sea, never met in the text for the corner of the web to transform intimate friends; I am grateful to live, let the passageway of years, wading in the text between the sensibilities of every other's good belief; I thank Over the past year, let us memorable memories and twice friendship and tenderness; thanks literature network, let us taste this moment of passion graceful flying each other's hearts! Xie Ru-Lan Hsieh's blessing! Your warm words, thawed snow, thump green willow spring, maintaining the heart. Good luck in your network in a good mood, always happy! Literary fruit harvest, harvest sincere friendship! Warm wishes, warm friendship. Touched by the warm,UGG Sundance II Boots, warm to warm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment