Tuesday, October 25, 2011

no conception of time



Interspersed in the wind and rain every now and then beneath the eclipse of light and heat, so this late in the spring and summer,ugg boots for women, the breach between summer wandering, at times among the soft hair of the catkins. Is a rainy and windy night, I was forever sitting in the skylight, a person. Always meditation of what was inexplicable depression, center bruise unspeakable pensive, long lingering. Sleepless nights, the chill in the wind offensive slack off, unsuspecting heart cooling in cold, freezing, until he lost feeling. Look by the period, has twelve, night-time, still did no nap, think, tin not speak. Red boundless muddle, also numerous people,UGG Mens Classic Mini, too many things. Crushing the voice of the avenue, yet I am upset also agitating. But the night sky is quite calm, so still suffocating. So many memories, I merely thought of her. Two years antecedent, and that summer I ran into her in crossing the Red, with a boat, getting familiar with every other, then, one amazing sisters love this staged. I often consider this is always a stupid smile, smile elated, innocent smile. Two years. Suddenly, she remembered the imagine was that quiet. Surrounded by the beauteous, suddenly lost consciousness and woke up later is in ruins. In this course, that nightmare, that pleasure, it was gradually fragmented into pieces. Disappear, and ascertain thousands of times, only apt no avail. So, she felt a bitter episodes. I was merely in the distance, quietly hearing to her heart moaning, each sound so coarse, so sad. Looking by the night sky to pray, equitable a explode of deep frustration, deep vacancy. Red in the cold and architectures many feelings, merely still forget the memories of those flashy. Wind, the patch of brush tears from lake waves, then, tears welling. Mottled shade, out of the window slanting, everything quiet, and fell asleep, and even the wind is only a smoke has stopped, I was still in a daze, not a soul-like, near your eyes. Her injury, to me, is really ponderous massive pressure cracks from the eye, can see the eyelashes ashore the track of crystal. Thoughts every once in a while, then shell. Suddenly thought of the intersection, leaving the scene is so versed, but crossing differ symbols are another. Each other smiling, she amenable, straight away, I judged this the right turned, looked at her to quit - to run away, looked at her long tall diagram fade into the corner of the sea. I am standing in place, staring, motionless and let the vehicle light intersection that has red to green, from green to ruddy. She looks back with sorrow swing. Gently move the body, for of rain 2 weeks ago because of me by the foot injury has not healed right. It seems that many times because I am ache, because my self-willed, because of my ignorance. - The premier time, not in the wind at her back slowly gone away sound, tell the savor. How many times the left,UGG Adirondack Tall Boots, are her eyes looked at me like water away. I not see back, just favor she did not back the same. I'm fearful, terrified of the moment back period, as would absence to see every other's eyes out is not out of tears. Finally, the family, but his thoughts still stuck in that street. Really, afraid to depart, maybe after a long farewell is laborious to meet again. She said it is complicated to dream what would happen without her I would. Indeed, can not imagine. Two years have been accustomed to have her life, just for in a sky with moon and stars, can not let work. Seems to be what happened, she was solo at family, a bear, and I, how calm, how can we be ensured? I stare at the sky, a long period, months alternatively not, only opposition the background of a chip of dingy blue face and her graceful pair of normal mournful eyes. She too recorded a couple of big eyes always reveals a deep, favor the early morning sky, elusive. I do not know how long time has passed, but then inexplicably wet eyes,UGG Jimmy Choo Siobhan Boots, blurred vision have not look the yet fuzzy patch of sky. A dream of awakening, in a cold perspiration, cheeks still remained close two light tears. Xing Zhong eyes may simply will not slept, illusion buffet, a dream not a dream. And wipe it away,UGG Kids Classic Boots, is the conscience that needless injury. Dead leaves fall, trampling sound is ample to vibrate the eardrum, but it frightened get up of birds balderdash. Midnight, quiet scary, I did not rotate on the lights, I hope to become to quiet anxious mood. Mixing with a little dark bedroom. Faint shadow in the window spinning, some strewed hair. Lodge yellow bulb on the desk and the old antique bird pen, how many have been with me through the lonesome night, quietly listening to my voice, quietly recording the afflict of her pathetic disc. Finally, tired, tired, no conception of time, I heavily down on the bed, eyes still seem loath to leave the window, looking for dead in the street the night of hope, until it is completely senseless. Ce Zhaotou, I memorize standing in the conscience, touch the memories of that round after round deep scale, I do not know how much debris strewed. I am picking up a chip, make endless lacking, filled up the injury. She said not blame me that I am stupid, whereas I give her too many damage, just because she is the sister, the best sister. Have those feelings, those memories, a dream cloud, but so deep. Eternity? Moment? Or all revel ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment