Friday, February 25, 2011

you are our home the most learned

For a long time of depression, that my spirit has come close to collapse. Although he took a few days of the child, I feel is that the idea of ambition, but divorce but like dived into my bone to do anything here is import marrow is same, every minute, I'm thinking of how to divorce in all things.

On the morning of the Lantern Festival, I is on the phone, ask me to a lawyer friend, about Sue divorce thing, my table cell phone suddenly and very cheerful called to get up, pick up on see, unexpectedly is calling brother-in-law.

"Hello..." I have to first placed the lawyer friend's phone, picked up the telephone brother-in-law.

"Sister-in-law, and bare, and bare..." At the end of the mobile phone brother-in-law excited incoherent cries.

"What born?" I leng moment, just curious aboutly ask a sentence.

"Bare, and bare, had a big fat son!" Brother-in-law gulped saliva to make the whole words complete.

"Oh... ah, you are to say, your wife gave birth to a son, isn't it? Congratulations!" I finally reaction come over, on a cell phone and grinning says.

"Ha ha... when will you take the baby to see baby ah, we still waiting for baby name!" Brother-in-law happy said.

"Huh? Oh, good, the afternoon after work, I'll take the baby brother, just to what see the names of things, I see, you still decide!" I slightly hesitated, just smile.

"Well, you must come! The baby's name must take just good, bother you think more about!" Brother-in-law jolly, said with a laugh.

"That... again!" My bad too refused to push to take off.

Hang brother-in-law of mobile phones, but his heart is long and not calm.

The uncle say right, marriage is not the things of two people.

Recall with husband know until I have almost became them home depend on, once the husband and the eyes of my brother-in-law is so capable, brother-in-law encounter a what affair, is almost always asked me first, not to ask his close brother. Remember to tell everybody brother-in-law's surface to say "in the future I have children, sister-in-law, you have to teach him to write, I see your handwriting is very beautiful, also is a college student, eldest brother words how so ugly? It sure with learning to write about, sister-in-law, you may have to teach my son in the future, when I write" is so proud of stare husband see, my husband is to me a face of worship. Still remember every time I with husband fight,OuYangJiaHe in-laws will always stand on my side help to scold their son. Seriously, if not because I had a daughter, now I must live fairy the day when...

No comments:

Post a Comment