Monday, February 28, 2011

met is really a little embarrassed

"I like being a man, this matter from I'm fourteen years old up royal fluctuation without preaching. Besides prime minister from palace caught me and a male dandle together, how could he let his daughter marry me." Wow! Twelve years! Even disguise the to do anything here is import twelfth lies also became the truth!


"Although I don't remember, but does not mean I am not the prime minister's daughter! I what poison none has the solution, perhaps this is also can change my reasons. Happy is also one day, unhappy is also one day, anyway left little time, I will be happy free life."


"Whether you prime minister's daughter, I only hope in your happy and free life also in my presence."


I haven't considered that, but these days to be let me think about one thing, if my dead does mean I can return to my original world, so I decided, bound for dynasty dashan name sichuan, I shall die.


"Did you hear what I said." I absent-minded!


"That, I will consider." I was telling the truth is necessary and angry?


We knew we would be LiGong, three prince and princess to entertain us three prince. Didn't know three prince to I deliberately I can also embrace, now know! The first time I saw three prince two side, This almost is young and beautiful, and quite everybody style, this YuEr even than their opponents, especially that does the daughter of the man JiangDa ya-men, seemingly QianQian jiang wen moving, actually the forehead between written discussing arrogance didn't put HuoYaYu invisible.


"Miss jiang QianQian, LuoGong sakura, seen the huge prince, prince princess." Lift to see, that LuoGong sakura to a is a more pure and some.


"Don't mention it, three prince natrium princess when we just go out, the first time I saw two side, almost this small gift is not much money, but my mind!


"Thanks for big prince princess!" The wife qie large groups full busy!


"Emperor brother and ginger, really want to move out of palace? In the palace of the heal condition not better?" The three prince, don't afraid don't call me it!


"You HuangSao she lived unaccustomed to the palace, and, plus, she forestiers need quiet place, the palace is not suitable for."


"Ginger have big emperor protect me really trust." YuEr tears repeatedly, "ginger since she was young did not leave the premier, originally thought to come in to our sister can mutual coordinate, but that now..." YuEr this pour also nothing important, can associate with so much, let a person it sounds strange.


"Elder sister, I have grown up, you still treat me as a child, do not be afraid of being laughed!" This YuEr her years in his palace is how mix down, now it has a river QianQian such characters, it is to let a person worry!


In the palace of the food is really great! But so many people I which not bashful to eat more! In order to make yourself looks more like a patient, I only had a little, but three prince what is again that expression! Is better than vinegar less than going, if I should die the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment