Monday, February 28, 2011

she gradually from start revolt to cooperate

To secure pavilion, he hold her gently put her in bed, and softly, "said the heart Ming, sorry, I... I..." She had been sobbing, face turned aside, she didn't want to see him, for he will see that she remembered just saw the to do anything here is import broken screen.


He saw her so sad, can't help love dearly up, he regretted oneself just do everything you yourselves have loved at present of this woman, why but with other women doing that sort of thing, he filled with remorse.


He bowed to kiss away her tears, slowly down until kiss to her lips, the inside request wanton. She looked at him move it passes public push his hand powerless, pushing his shoulder: "no... don't, you.. Walk... open." But he ignored her resistance, in the heart of desire filled with his body, he has lost can let go her mind. He homeopathic downwards kiss, hand already tear her veil. She gazed at pressure on him in his naked, cry to say: "don't do this, ok? No... to." But his body already inundated with her, he is powerless to say: "the heart Ming, I... I want you." Somehow,with his actions, and so on, two step by step to moan filled the secure cabinet.


Until the next morning, when she woke up and saw etc are pool whom bathing him, to oneself, naked collimating sight and bed sheets of a bright red tell her last night, everything is true.


See her woke up, he plays wear up clothes walked beside her touching her face: "you wake up, still hurt? I... I thought... you're not the first time, this morning when I woke up see sheet latosolic red didn't know..." And she had shed: "you think I already is LinSen a person is? I'm not the sort of informal people."


He knows I misunderstood her, gently her into his bosom said: "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." "I don't regret it, I don't regret all last night." Haven't waited him to say that finish her head softly said: "also, don't leave me, good?" He is amazed looked at her, it turns out she unexpectedly also love, he again will she enveloped against: "no, I won't never leave you, true of, I love you."


Holding the sight of this man, YuShu culvert think he'd never had such a dependably, she really love him, just like he love like oneself, oneself also can't lose him.


When she returns again jade Joan cabinet when already was noon, ning son and small clear already looking for her, thought she had disappeared again. Worry about the next sovereign know, such as how to her again, how to do?


At that time, little clear see sovereign and his wife, and at the same time back with a lady's neck kiss marks she knew she and sovereign of things. And ning son think what happened to ask YuShu culverts, small clear pull tricky laughs, "madam, last night, is certainly and report that he is." Ning son with his mouth: "what? Really? Miss really and sovereign sexual consummation, is really couldn't believe it." Two of the green buzz said laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment