Thursday, February 24, 2011

send me to the town of hospital

The Great Wall is out for a while, do not know from that get a no CARDS,my and looks pretty not as old motorcycle, that popping popping sound of motorcycle deafening, I insist on using walk, see the car, listen to the voice, however I can't let him carrying away.

"Walk? You go, it was midnight. Come, every time when the market town, the car I also often rides to bring something sell, ok, don't be afraid." The Great Wall loud toward me to say.

Think of no other way, perhaps town really still is pretty far from the village, but on his car, hand tightly holding the backseat, "peng..." The sound of the car suddenly started, I almost got dumped out, scared me a log took Great Wall's clothes, nearly didn't put the clothes he hauled down.

Don't know turn several curved, don't know a few smaller peak, don't know jumping several bumpy room only for a car through unpaved, we before they arrived at the so-called the town. The town is only two rows of shops, but sell what all has, as each store are not the same, clothes, much like the Great Wall adhere to give me buy clothes, I dead live refused and I know they house financial difficulties, I don't want to give their burden, I have been urged him,  then go find floret.

The Great Wall gave me, had to send me to the hospital, in the town of so-called hospital, in fact is the health center, if not the landmark's door, it is difficult to put a three-story house to get on the relationship between hospital in town. My name is the Great Wall at health clinics doorway parking, let he hurried to meet floret, I afraid to come late somebody else going off work.

Into the health center, the window sat a boring to the reception wearing a white slumbers covered with long hair young woman, I just found himself didn't take money, have to ask her to say "you gynecological doctor at?" That woman maybe just was awakened from the dream, or doing their dreams was I interrupt, very impatiently, also did not ask more, also didn't say more, than by hand than upstairs,not continue to averting his eyes do her dream.

Very relaxed in the second floor found hanging gynecological brand of room, a look has more than 40 years old middle-aged woman doctor, is holding a I look not to understand the present see more fascinating, at that time I will think to myself "return true have so hard for doctors, such a small hospital, rarely sees the person, but have so hard doctor, doctor of the rare ah" affection meal hot born.

However, when I put my own purpose with female doctor say clear, the female doctor was startled.

"Are you kidding? Do so if a matter, that but should bear the legal responsibility of!" Female doctors to I scream.

"I know, but this can what things? I didn't let you officially opened inspection list is let you use health center of note, open a fake pregnancy proof, then we also write our own requires you to open the false proof of the list to you, even in the future and have what problem, all the responsibility we will themselves to bear! Come on you, doctor, if not absolutely necessary, we also have decided not to take this step of!" I'm sincere with female doctor request.

"Impossible, I won't help you open this proof, I am a doctor, I know I what to do and what not to do!" Female doctors very determined said to me.

"Doctor, actually this thing after all, it is called help you do something good ah, we don't want to take that proof to do bad things ah, is in order to get a pair of pure love, young man. Besides, she said pregnant of a month, if marry soon, it'll pregnant ah, even if the future child later out, at that time have really have children, who can come with you make responsibility that ah, come on you, doctor." I don't forget, dead to tie up the doctor not to put.

Female doctors with surprised eyes have been scanned me, suddenly ask "I hear your accent, it seems not our local, where are you from?"

I suddenly was paused, don't know how answer.

"I am the couple man's cousin, I live inside the city, this time I came here specially to help my cousin solve this matter." Leng for a while, and I will soon reaction come over, the noodles don't change color to the doctor said.

Female doctors to just want to continue to say something, the to do anything here is import Great Wall and a woman came in.

Once I see that woman, whole person be silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment