Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wang bing disorders repeat this words

"Now we are going?" I looked at them and how has been moving on to the to do anything here is import same road back?


"Back to the blue YueCheng." The xuan light say. Indeed as expected this horse riding ah, bad bumpy ah, I quickly fell down.


"Oh? Back to the blue YueCheng stem what?" The wind blew past the howl in their ears.


"Wang bing mutiny, so I received a letter to the mother wants to go back." The mission of the sound is very calm, like the storm eve.


"What? Rebellion? That mother have pride and dangerous? We go together?" I looked at the right mix of immediately days.


"If need, I can go with you." Ao days careful riding a horse armor in beside me.


"Mother, temporarily not dangerous. Don't worry, I'll to get things done well." The xuan gave me an affirmation of look in the eyes.



At the moment of the palace. Queen cansilently thinking "suna the child, how to still don't come back. I did not know what happened." core son.


"Ha, queen empress, still do not prepare the YeShiXuan that smelly boy in your this decree of take out?" Wang bing chilly say with smile.


"Want to decree? Impossible." Queen mother firmly say.


"Hum, dead old woman. You wait." Wang bing jilted to jilt sleeves angrily left.


The mission, the proud days, cold core, cold sank, the ghost around the clock has got blue YueCheng. "Pride days, the you protect core son. I and regardless of advanced to." The xuan looked at the same love core son of man said.


"Don't worry about it." A man between the tacit understanding.


"Bold wang bing, while I not dare seeks the rights of aspiring." The xuan reprimand angrily to enter the hall.


"Oh, you are so a robust smell of the wet smelly boy, also match when the emperor?" Wang bing not only has not been wigged sound scare, instead more extravagant.


"What? Are you gonna try my bottom line?" The xuan anger instead smiles of say.


"Proclaim, outside the idiots has been kacha Cha." Core son a bright smile face with projecbeam days came in.


"What? How. Those are all I trained elite ah." Wang bing is a face of fright doesn't seem to believe in general.


"Idiot, you don't that old man in a vice expression! 'core nan-shih within two hour" people will die!" My face you idiots appearance say.


"Impossible, no chance."  Suddenly he ran to the direct mission there say: "hum, even if I die, I also want to pull him with me dead." A knife see will hurt the mission. Ao days blocked was in front, a palm took wang bing killed.


"Gee, the proud days what happened to you." I ran past bleeding around the aurors days.


"I'm ok, I'm ok. Core son to cry." His frail lift hand for me wipe away tears.


"Pride days, why should you for me to block under the knife." The xuan holding aurors days hand said. The woman love the oneself of man, this overnight with oneself as the average man like friends. Why, why, why.


"Idiot, I when you are brother ah. Besides, I knew that only you can give to core son happiness." His voice was already weak to cannot be weak.


"Don't talk, cold, quick to help aurors sank when god." I yell, cold outside the temple from immediately sank rushed in.


"I don't afraid no chance to say. Core son, I love you. Well... cough..." My tears surge of flowing downwards.


"Elder sister, the proud day he... that sword is poisonous, I cannot solve off." Cold contracts lost looked at me and said.


"No, no, no. You are" poison sank son medical 'won't have solution don't drop of poison." I hissing at.


"Core son, fine. Don't be sad, put your next time left me good?" He expects and lost looked I praying for me.


"Good, good. I put the next I left you. For you." His hand on my face beside forever behind.


"Pride days..."


"Proclaim, xuan, the proud day he... I..." I climbed alive xuan bosom mercilessly crying, asing if is the ten years of tears one-time run out.


"Contracts, why does not fall. Solution. Why..." I am unable to inquiries.


"That's cup poison, poison people die, poisoning people as will die." A Pennsylvania between I have weakness in search. And he met, met like movies generally in the mind spared.

No comments:

Post a Comment