Sunday, March 20, 2011

I used is the head

Dry yao aima her?

 

Moreover, the water blue girl she seems ever seen, in my impression is... Is... Four years ago to Ann fan RiGong by fiery locomotive girl?

 

Leaf fled to remember, her thoughts were immediately to do anything here is import Ann fan days to interrupt, he is leisurely pace up towards her.

 

Go, have to hurry! But she won't move.

 

"Hey!"

 

Too late, Ann fan day has stood in front of her, smiling at her.

 

Leaf escape to full of oppression in that eye under is paralyzed, also can not open the mouth.

 

"Yi? Don't utter a word? Rude oh, how can be not with I say hello?"daddy Ann fan Japanese with complaints.

 

He still dare to complain? Temper way, she immediately sound.

 

"I do? Want to greet you? I don't even know you!" Turn the desire walk.

 

He immediately took her coupling arm.

 

"You -" she a shock! "Please let go!"

 

"You incredibly saying incognizant I?"

 

"Can't I don't know you?" She wanted to make out his muffling, but in vain.

 

"Certainly can't." He wily a smile, saying: "we fung right, by my to awaken the memories of you?"

 

"I don't want to tell you about, please, put, hand!"

 

"If you want caused uproar was overcome cry out, I'll help you destroy this birthday." Ann fan, ocean ground to say.

 

Damn it! Can foresee once forced to screw up with him, she will definitely become hero! Ann fan, madness is very terrible, in case of really packed disturbance to come, this to her and "in enterprise" will be a serious injury.

 

Ann, while she hesitated of fans, half forced to take her out of the hall.

 

The small garden outside to hall, cool and refreshing breeze slowly brought, past also let a leaf out of the cobwebs out a little bit.

 

"Ann fan days, what exactly do you want to do?" Avoid the embarrassment by guests attention after, she directly accused him.

 

"It seems that you didn't forget who I am!"

 

"Eh?" She stay awhile, way: "even if not forget you what? I don't want to talk with you not?"

 

"I hear you become" in enterprise "President WengJing secretary?" Ann fan, but direct asked, she continued to eyes better-managed to continue our discussion.

 

"It's strange?" What is that tone? Her unruly to lift up his chin, forgot to don't want to speak with him decision. "I talented, he chose me when secretaries have what good surprised?"

 

"You talented?" He laughed out. "No? You're the most amazing talent is WengJing admit you fight, most propbably is going to borrow your strengths, to the rival bite dead, killed and then get the contract!"

 

"I'm sorry, I used is the head, I don't like you, spent four years completely still no progress, memory behavior remained in childish four years ago."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment