Thursday, March 3, 2011

past seven years did not become

"Why?"


"Because my parents' relationship, I once to do anything here is import because the boy on the danger list, that when I found self-will, in order to love one who does not love me, unexpectedly harm to the world's most care for me, this is not worth, so I decide to love." These words pleats never with mentioned, but now that he can say so easily.


"A dire of negotiable?"


"Of course not." She nowise hesitate to answer.


"Why?"


"Because I am very not easy to make that decision decided not to this affection, now just said back, then I very absurd and meaningless?"


"Are you think so?"


"Of course." Pleats nod points so sure.


Mr. Feel burst out laughing. Turn was dumbfounded


"What are you laughing at?"


"Laughter you can't persuade pardonable candy, because even you yourself don't believe what you said."


"Hello!" She glanced at him, this just think of darkness, he couldn't see her expression, she, eyes, she had to perked up fingers, hiss, small voice low voice sound told him, "I am trying to help you", you how net pull your hind legs?" He said so loud, if candy that miss belive?


Ah! Finished! She just seems to have said is rather loud! Then she before the words, not all miss hears candy?


That still has a chance to restore Mr Turn candy miss?


"Are you!" She called him.


Mr Attitude is full turn leisurely zai. "I'd rather you tell the truth, is not willing to you the mei wear conscience to this say of, I think seemed candy is also used to do."


Pleats double roll feel really puzzling, he with candy miss things with her what relation!


"You think about it."


"Considering what?"


"Considering going to forgive you once loved man." Mr. A pair of turn to catch people's appearance.


That's I ane ah, she expects to meet him for a long time ", she wants to listen to the story, how to finally turns to discuss her with megabytes shut problems?


"I'm going now." Mr. Turn to open the window, jumping and leave.


"Hello!" She caught him. "You really should go?"


"Yes."


"Then, what about me? What shall I do?"


"You back to your room to sleep."


"But to talk to you today, I slept day now." Now so early, she sieep?


"That you consider I just mention the thing right, this time tomorrow I again come, notification.thank." He jumped down and pleats pull all pull not to live.


Spray, he crazy a with something, she can let him play the play miles, early tomorrow morning she baggage charge a back to Taipei, just ignore him with sweets between what can miss his Jill miles, Boring, back to the room and go to bed.


Pleats stepping on a heavy and gas he steps back room.

No comments:

Post a Comment