Saturday, March 5, 2011

daddy everyday eat leftovers in the refrigerator

Mom, home leave after eating and living naturally by my do rise,to do anything here is import little her home become quiet unusually, father returned late every day, and leave early every day, so we can't see him almost all day.


"Don't eat?" Lu mark looked at me, wrinkle up eyebrows, "why must wait for him?"


"Don't you think dad very lonely?" I sighed, understand lu mark is hate dad when something goes wrong in the mother didn't beside her, " you don't love dearly?"


"I..." Lu mark to grind teeth, "dozen!"


"False". I pull a smile, remind of oneself just give his butt on the two palms, "still hurt?"


"Small mosquito bite the same." Lu mark proud lift chin, "next time, don't make."


"You..." I'm a little gas knot, hate yourself why not malicious heart beat up him.


"Elder sister, don't I haven't bully you?" Lu mark xiao is fighting the consumption of energy is too big, picks up the chopsticks to start eating.


"Why? Are you still miss?" I think of myself unlucky hair and pencil-box caterpillar...


"Elder sister......"


"Huh?"


"I won't bully you again, I have to take care of you, protect you."


Heart is what hit bottom, I clip under a piece of meat into land mark bowl, "so small indentations eat more, grow, they can protect sister." Not quite understand why suddenly will erupt in land mark such words, but the heart is warming up.


Lu mark always eat slowly, I think he is on the valuation meaning delay time, when I hear such father came back door sound, he moves a beat, then slowly drinking bowl of soup.


"Daddy, you come back." I stood up and give dad take your clothes hangers on his face, not ignore the clouds.


"Yes." Dad should be the sound and walk to the table and sat down.


"I go to heat at once."


"Small containing!" Daddy stop me, accent is dumb, "you have put words to sit down, I... I have something to tell."


Understand its seriousness, I put the thing, watched the father, and the land mark didn't stop eating movement, but I know he has are listening.


"My dad's company was down."


I digest this unexpected things, although early to prepare, but when it happens, it is hard to accept. Home appeared silence, my dad's company was down to his current can be afraid is hard to care for our two children, perhaps... I looked in eating lu mark, will with small indentations separated.


"Then you then intend to do?" Open land mark, his tone very seriously, facial expression be very serious.


"Small dimple -" dad poured a breath of air, "your face how?" Receiving I shook his head that his heart down.


"I bumped into." Lu mark eyes tightly looking daddy, "are you going to do next? A job? Still called one of our off?"


"How can let you off?" Children after all is a kid, dad feel burst out laughing, didn't pierced them shake marks lies. Lu


"That dad... you never feel hard?" I asked: "I'll junior high school graduation, small indentations also quick junior high school."


"I know." Father nodded, sorry to looking at me.


My heart suddenly cold, muzzle began pantothenic acid, "daddy, may I please finish junior high school won't go." Good afraid, good afraid he send me away, leaving little scar, leave daddy, leaving the house.


"Who say don't let you go to school?" Dad and feel burst out laughing.


"That's... dad..."


"I just want to say later may also can buy you not too many beautiful clothes, feel sorry for you, after all, you is now at the age of flowering season."


"I don't beautiful clothes, I only everybody happy together."


"I have already grown up," lu mark said: "Can you don't have to buy me a pile of junk toys to play."


Dad canthus moist, look at me, and he looked at lu marks, his voice has silk trembling, "you... you are dad boy."


"Dad, I go to the hot meals." I swallow will fall down, tears again took food. Future perhaps hard, but at take least dad and small indentations, yes, at least they...

No comments:

Post a Comment