Monday, October 22, 2012

the road suddenly saw a cockroach




The middle of the night, waking up, feeling her husband clinging to me, coursing! I thought: This guy is usually pretty cool, I did not expect to sleep accidentally revealed the secret. So moved, and is ready to enjoy his embrace, I heard he stumbled Speaking: wife! Cold! Then wait for them to kick him out of bed. A day and her husband watching TV, the TV actress is ballet, her husband said to me: my wife, you are also very suitable for ballet. Coursing! I thought: her husband must think I'm good figure. I want him in recognition of direct point, so deep breath and continued to ask him: Why do you say that I fit ballet Yeah? Husband seriousness and it comes with a very professional tone: ballet chest are not too large. I suddenly did not out of the chair to roll down. A weekend after getting up, and her husband comes to overhead problem, that we often spend money, so go bad and decided to get rid of the overspend defects. Night her husband to accompany me to the supermarket, I see my favorite Sachima buy but do not know which brand, so pick one, the price of 4, and is ready to reach out and take the time to hear husband called the side to: 4 6 4 6. I hear the smile suddenly Zhibuqiyao, it seems that he is our money that was carefully planned. One morning, I rest my husband to go to work, I sent my husband to the elevator, the elevator door opened, I turned to go home, and heard behind her husband called me, turned to look, saw her husband standing in the elevator before kick stand kick Alice stopped the elevator doors from the probe body said to me: naughty wife inside man, KISS about! I am angry, funny! Once, while I comb my hair in the mirror while her husband said: You say that if my husband every day coming back from work and cooking and washing, and then I do not do anything, as long as the work, it is more than okay. Husband walked next to me, and kept shaking me and said: his wife, wake up, wake up early. I thoroughly defeated by my husband. This article comes from the the past touching story my husband and I like watching DVDs together, but whenever want to change the time of the film is very painful, especially in the winter, do not want from the bed. Thus, every time the screen stop I immediately side head pretending to be asleep, also issued snoring; husband rushed out to fend for themselves out of bed to enchant. A wait until the disc Jincang, I immediately woke up, pretending to look sleepy fishy loose: Why, how, what happened? Want to change the disc it? I come UGG Kids Classic Boots Outlet, I come, I come. My husband said to me too bad. Every few days, I had forgotten this was going to change discs when I was about to call him UGG Payton Boots, but he was already side head and sleep, followed by natural suit killing me dishwashing way stainless steel pot brush very hard brush, and finally brush brighter than when bought back. So very much! Husband standing on the balcony bench cool clothes, I excitedly holding a pot go to him. Facing the pot, he first partial to partial to carefully look, just do not praise me. Pending when he asked, his hands to calmly sip hair, uh, this young man was quite handsome began when my wife said she can not cook. I say: Oh, no, I will do. As a result, I do! Ha ha. This article from the past touching story from work when he pick me, I cried to buy bananas. To be found in the company of two girls also buy. I am very familiar with them, and he was not. I cried with them: Great! I do not have to buy it? The girl will be very generous a pocket bananas are handed me: simply take! I just broke off a girl says: earn more points! What kind you! He also followed: take two take root! Hurry to go along with his colleagues micro hesitated and said: get get! He said he did not, two is enough. I broke off one is surprised how he can throw my face, confused Wangdou he handed me, and then holding bananas handed colleagues, said seriously: Thank you, ah! Work until noon the next day I think about it and also laughing her husband liked to hide so I find him at home, but the house is too small, and every time I find him very easily. Before going to bed, he went to turn off the lights (light switch a certain distance away from the bed) off after you see him squatting on the ground quickly, although I see clearly (night vision sight oh well), but muffled not rang. I saw him squatting for a while, creeping to the bedside climbed over, I do not hold back and laugh, and so he carefully effortlessly climb the bed, stuck his head out, I suddenly pounce scared him! Haha, laughing! In her husband's eyes, I am a famous nearsighted, low IQ. But sometimes, he is also meeting me when. Took to the streets the day before, both of us got separated in a busy mall entrance, but I looked back and found him, to see him nervously looked to the back. I walked away from him behind, shouting his name, he shoved back, I pretended not to see him, or shouting, but also make a very scared, very worried look, he smiled and hugged me happy, said Ah, the simple-minded UGG Kensington! Ah, sweet dead! Want to up: yesterday evening after dinner and her husband to take a walk in the yard, the road suddenly saw a cockroach, I exclaimed her husband, step, step UGG I Do Boots, Squash it! Then himself room to move, ready to step on, her husband said Ah Xiaoqiang, let it. I feel that they seemed to be very cruel, violent and unloving. Her husband take the shuttle bus to go home, the road blocked, message me and let me pass to go home. I gave him back to the SMS traffic jam you on some sleep in the car! Him back: No! If the dream of you more than scary! One day defeat saw the Chinese team of sports competitions on TV I vowed to say: In the future, I want my children to practice sports glory for the country! UGG Classic Metallic! The husband looked at the book looked up at me: that he trained in weightlifting, to see his mother so children he can do it! Ohh touching story in this article from the past lifetime to do silly topic that everyone will discuss whether a man or a woman to discuss with her husband one day, I thought for a long time that my next life to do man, you do woman to serve me! Husband Niulian looked at me and said on the life the same way you fight rats at home yesterday and her husband, the husband is very heroic UGG Over Knee Twisted Cable Boots, trampled to death by a mouse. I praising his brave, he is very to Aiwan say hey, I think of a child, watching Even the first time to her husband to cook in their craft is not fine, do the dishes flavor is not detached husband cute side countersunk bitter to eat, while comforting even said his wife does not matter, you can give me food and clothing, I do not requires well-off. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment