Monday, October 22, 2012

He wiped tears




1, the room he lost a lot of money in her face, say: signing ah, as long as you are willing to sign the divorce papers, I have all the property gave you her bow a fist. After the divorce, she began to plan for themselves. She began to wear the most popular clothing - clothing. Buy the most beautiful shoes. Latest hairstyle. One day, she just left the mall but saw him holding a woman. They walked into her smiling when he saw her eyes open wide. Leng Leng said: you are, you are, she said with a smile: how, so soon not know. Her close to him, gently exhaled air in his ear, said: I say their vision is poor, or had blind, actually marry you say his gas face burst blue burst of white. And pointing she said: You, you, you laugh she sped away (a woman, to remember the face before the age of 35, to your parents, look after the 35-year-old, for ourselves.) , the girl said: husband, look at this package look good right? His side looked the SMS edge perfunctory said: good-looking girl says: buy Oh He said: buy it. The girl said: My husband, you see this nice clothes? He said absently: good-looking. The girl asked: how do you? He said: nothing he looked down: husband, children 6 birthday. Children are waiting for you, remember to go home. This article from the past touching story, married a few years, her husband has been sleeping with his back to his wife, and the wife likes hugged from behind her husband sleep. One day, two people lying on the bed?? 1% A Day, my wife asked: Why are my arms around you sleep ah! The husband his face turn around and say: I'm afraid his arms too heavy pressure you uncomfortable, I daily arch the back up is waiting for you to hold me very comfortable when asleep, he told her in every possible way, for example, to put an umbrella in her company. Since her to have an affair with the married boss, they found his lackluster. Day, the wind and rain suddenly, boss rush then his wife and children, she turned to lend him an umbrella hidden in a drawer. I do not know retreat by myself in the office building next, she felt desolate. Suddenly on top of an umbrella, so the storm, or to pick hello. He said with a smile. Her heart suddenly becomes very soft. 【Rain, who is to accompany you around. 】 5, he always likes to add an A word in front of her name, she said to add A word becomes a horrible, he smiled and said it is a term of endearment. Day leisure boring to look at his cell phone, the phone book with the name of A. She asked why not change the wife or the baby like his helpless smile: no special contacts in my phone, front A word can be ranked first. [I was the first person is you. Ago. Right now. Future. 】 6, he was while playing computer, she and he casually said. I like that you wear white clothes Oh so two people no longer speak. Wait until the re-opening, she found him every day, wear white clothes. And white clothes are always clean. One day, she found his clothes are always wet outside. Later, she knew, he was always in the clothes a little dirty wash it. [Like a man sometimes, probably because the other word you in silence for him to change] 7 Will the square of the Opposition, you have a girlfriend? This does not matter in today's debate. Please answer my question UGG Ultimate Tall Braid. No. That you are willing to do my boyfriend? I am willing that I do not have a problem, Thank you, Madam President. Happiness debate, the end of this street is home to a madman. After his wife's death he has been behind closed doors Housewives leaned new neighbor ear, said to be doing the robot it. Oh? Then? I do not know how he died, been discovered a few days, the house got left some waste, and there really any robot, sin Oh. Oh, she suddenly kind of inexplicable sadness - and turned his head, his eyes slowly slipped a drop of oil. [Beloved] 9, and green grass, she and he lay still, looking at the sky, she said: really want to see the sea, the sea with the color of the sky. He said: and so grown up, and I'll show you. She said: really want to sit carousel when we hand can hold it together. He said: It does not matter, and so we grew up, the arm is long enough UGG Sheepskin Cuff Tall, you can pull together. She said: we grow up, can together do you say? We can wait until the day went into the wedding hall? He said with a smile: certainly can. Nine years later she married. He quietly watching her, wearing a white wedding dress, groom there holding her hand. She was after him, he looked down he simply said that she burst into tears. He said: We finally fulfilled a promise. Went into the wedding hall. (The vows and time, than, how to win.) 10, she said: My favorite two words: Long time no see. He hug her smile. So, that day, he really disappeared. One month and two months, three, four, five or six months, she still did not find him, and finally burst into tears. The first nine months, she went to the place they once knew. Headphones listening to Eason Chan Long time no see. She thought: Do we really want Cantabile in singing the last meeting left pleasantries the wrong body pass with passers instant she suddenly stopped, turned as if to conform to her heart to think like that back turned. The distance of one meter. She felt distant as the horizon. She looked at him holding another girl's hand, approached her, and said simply: Long time no see. Her mouth stiff rise. Said: now like two words: never seen. So, back to back go far never met. One day, she looked up at the sky and said: I miss. (She says: my favorite words, long time no see.) 11, she is an orphan UGG Stella Outlet. The age of ten years by his family for adoption. Ten years later. He wants to get married, she went to church. She said: If you dare marry her, I'll be dead before you. He stared, frowning, said: Well, I do not get married, you do not do anything silly. But too soon, he has to get married. She was in the times to death threats. The ward he finally angry shouted: Do you want to do in the end? How do they agree good ready to throw in the towel? Her bitter smile, shiny fruit knife gently on the wrist for a draw. Blood, bit by bit falls on the white sheets. She said: I just want you to marry me, I just do not want you to become someone else's. (She says: I just love you, it's that simple.) This article from the past touching story 12 tight hug. She said: you come back, you finally come back. I thought you did not come back! He said: I came back, my back! She says: Do not go, where are you must follow you. He said: do not go ugg boots outlet, I do not go, I will not go. Bed, her eyes dropping a tear. Gently open your eyes, the dark, if that dream is true, and more beautiful. (Love too short, the memories are too long. Dreams too short and too long regret.) 13, she was dying he held her hand and said: an old woman UGG Broome Boots, with my life hard. She said: not bitter. He wiped tears: an old woman, with my whole life, regret it? She said: regret. He stunned she smiled and said: I regret that I did not take good care of you, are you taking care of me. He said: that and so my next life, and then come back. This article from the past touching story 14, he and her long distance relationship boy said: you wait for me for three years, I married you. The girl said: I'm waiting for you. The first year, they keep in close touch. In the second year, they still maintained close ties. The third year, they still maintained close ties. Auditorium priest: the bride and groom exchange wedding rings! Him and her UGG Accessories, exchanged rings, also exchanged a lifetime. She is 15, his tutor and neighbor, that he was 17 years old, she was 22 years old. He found himself in love with her, afraid she knew the end of the tutorial. Every time met in the corridor, they always smiled and brushed past. 5 years after she moved home, porter accidentally dropping a diary, he picked it up, saw that says: I fell in love with him, but I have learned to exercise restraint. Love can smile stay forever in each other's hearts. 16, her freshman year, his senior year. Department activities to meet the acquaintance. Eight months of knowing each other, spent nine hundred text messages with three brief meeting. The graduation comes, the the farewell graduates evening, she was moved to tears. He rejected her farewell from heard from. Now a senior, she retains his last message: perhaps love to, but I only regret that we had not who held your hand ... (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment