Tuesday, February 7, 2012

because love is hard to tell right and wrong

your voice as a man, When a person when I can listen to recordings, you say you go to go to open the big [Mercedes] Do not marry a small handsome - I, then you really silly, but very happy to hear the , music became my only close friends now, I feel it to understand, happy dance on the fast, low on the ballads, angry on the rock, most songs can always find your notes on music, close your eyes, listen to it from the bottom of their heart sounds, fluctuations of the chord, he seems to do a rocking chair, the peaks and valleys, he is the director, mixed with images of life, when I drunk, I really do not want to wake up a person's time, always easy to think about, like your every smile, every angry white kind of like your face, like we had the second, from the first time we meet in the study room, the first hand on our street, the first first kiss, the feelings of the middle turn - and then there is like to love the love, the end of our love, our days are always twists and turns over so the beginning of my deception, my heart both of the three Italian, both fall in love both personal, and perhaps other men that this man is really a man, in fact, that not the case, while three individuals from torture, since the love we should give each other happiness, love can not be too selfish, then I'm sorry really so You do not bear the innocence of love, but still you have the courage, gas Ganaiganhen then you really touched me and I do own choice that is not touched but the true love Thank you for letting me feel what is meant by the real favorite, that time we really so happy, I think of you want to leave to go to work, from the uncertain change anything, then I just think so, but your home on your mind we started to have cracks in the transition, different concepts, the lack of communication, and ultimately we use different methods to isolate the other side, I chose every night Chu Ge, drunk life, and you choose to escape me, and then we fight together, but also the lack of communication, the most realistic live love away. Separated liked to think about the reasons, to determine who is right or wrong? Perhaps in our lives can find a certain thing is right or wrong, but for the love that is nothing, because love is hard to tell right and wrong, as long as we are willing to on the line, hard on the line, only just, because love is a matter results, are together or separately, not only loved, because love is regardless of emotions, and sometimes laugh and sometimes cry, laugh more or cry more, regardless of, not only touched, because his love is no matter in which the play in, and sometimes supporting and sometimes lead clown, not only action, I want to say to you I loved the action had moved, and the deep love, time can change my appearance, the space can change my life, they can not change the love, because it is really hard up.
</Body>
</Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment