Tuesday, February 7, 2012

also felt a large space and then some poor breathing

Time, wind, space, rain, side by side with ferocious lightning rumbling of thunder, the snow kept falling folder with chilly air, the waves in my power to sneer, in response to my shallow valley, shaking my grass in the tough, wind and sand are not buried his sorrow, the sun can not warm his cold heart, so I started looking forward to the violent wind and rain, snow have been so washed up on the name of the body, mind valley roared, cried shouted so tired, began to read the memories, and began listening touched, like the judge began. Misappropriation of their quiet night alone, so find some of our photos, photos of us may not be beautiful, but we are most happy, postures can feel each other's true, you always think about when noisy the clamor to go according to ID, I always do not care, but now the little pictures that we, as we should have a camera flash per second, the same ring hanging from his neck, have you nestled in my side, with his forehead on the forehead, you have my big bunny rabbit is a small photo, you look lovely, to be honest, when you laugh the most moving, remember how it started I said I appreciate you? You do know that soon Bottom laugh the action, which has become the first reaction you picture in my mind, looking at photos hand to touch your face, your heart feeling warm, so allow me to sleep, have a dream where there is always you, regardless of the pillow with my tears wake up, wake up no matter how much your loss, or like to do this dream. Wake up to the total of the face the reality of life, also felt a large space and then some poor breathing, no vitality step of busy living their own, and others do not want to sit and talk, as if to say more or less their own one is their own, why waste good as gold [daughter], I see you read mobile phone text messages, have most wanted to hear the call, have the most to say three words for you, have you greetings, have you care about, have you made temper, said the joke, do not want to have the most do not want to mention is the reality of breaking up words, as if he is forgetful but always look to see, as if he is a writer, as always want to find writing notes, always want to pick up the phone and what made you say something, but did not dare to break the cell phone hot body like dead weight quiet, and now every phone have become their own comfort, that the tone and the call is connected you become a better endorsement In fact, do not say what I can hear your heart beat frequency, but really want to put down the time, which more or less even channeling a little beep sounds cool, do not know when to hear

No comments:

Post a Comment