Friday, November 18, 2011

was the premier to quit Jinan



(A) piglet piglet also melancholy yesterday, saw friends in school to write the record, she said, pigs ambition be sad for we have failed to achieve promises made, work back and see after graduation, getting together. After graduation, I was in a imagine the dream had numerous group of foolish pigs, the group of mad, at that period we are so youth, so free and effortless, yet immediately graduated, things and more, the pressure namely big, not so much idea work crazy, of way, for without them approximately. I know thatpigs will be sad, yet I also know thatpigs will cry, truly miss friends friends, although she was all too lazy ahead I disliked, so I did not obtain her course, yet immediately I ambition to, then the favor, would like to get a mini troubled. (B) the cool globe recently perusing a book, So sad I walk in this earth. But I am not single, because the age, have your companionship. I like that namely that evening a small scope,UGG 5598, but not her pride, but prefer her mourning, I remember countless times while I was inexplicable tearful, I do not want to ache additional folk tell me asset, my troubles, I always put these hidden in the depths of my heart, but the group of piglet are so lenient of me, while I was sad when they do not ask, because they understand I would not mention that they, like Sphere it took me and Xiao Ya,UGG Brookfield Boots, go shopping, dine a big repast, and my darling generation to generation, so the wife and mom will always be,UGG Bailey Button Krinkle Boots, I will noiselessly hear to the ridiculousness. I thought of the last month, we traveled really a college, where the traces left behind us, leaving our laughter, we stop catching pictures, because entire know thatto be detach, but we still smile so sunny . Now the educate has opened flowers ought be, really want to go back, and they, adjourned to take pictures of our voyage. Just look inward to ... (c) the taste of happiness we now, for their own safety. Quarters employer, 1 of my maximum adored, marital,Supra Skytop Cheap, have a newborn, doing the cheerful governess. We also penetrate her words revealed among the well-being. Sweet pig friends are enjoying 2 of the world,UGG Amberlee Boot, her sweet nest, will soon increase red hi words. I trust happiness will forever reside with her. Xiaoya, alone, in Yantai, that struggle, I know she was bitter, but I kas long asshe is quite optimistic,Moncler Vests For Men, I memorize the delight in her sweet smile still, I do not want, by this time she became then the distress, so sad, fair want her merry, I hope she eat, reserve a little portly. Generation to generation, Sphere two happy people are back family, there are people approximately her parents and wife, do not know still unhappy wedding could not go? I have not forgotten and the balls buffet the wager, if to August, she has not found her additional half, I had better dine this first reared pigs, prayer, God bless her have to be base, alternatively another I undergo ah ah ah ah ah. Juanzi to go to Beijing,timberland roll top boots for men, ahead graduation, she has been the location to go, at last, now she is gone, wish that she tin detect pleasure. Yes, we will be happy, because I were nice. D) the summer solstice reunion that summer, I was the premier to quit Jinan, I did not forget them bring me the scene, friends pig, Xiao Ya, Sphere sent me to the exercise station. Severely center into the station, cornered around and did not challenge, because I had tears falling down. I surely kas long astheir eyes were ruddy, because it is not willing, because we will own Ben horizon. On the hoist, looking back, they still stood there, tears and eventually as common door, diarrhea down. Now we are looking ahead, looking forward to this summer we can get attach, in separate places, we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment