Tuesday, July 26, 2011

the more I will not go

But now the situation has been different, even if there While this inner alchemy,mbt shoes sandals Jiangmou do not want to replace it with their lives! Ling Yu listening, after a long while and said: & nothing, I know that if not attractive enough, Jiang's brother will not go, I can tell you that the island at the center piece of ancient animals of the dragon, but also with another evil, and this evil is regarded as a genuine form of period of Wicked. &-Shaped period of Wicked? Jiang Xuan listening, heart aghast, but the heart association said is: & have shaped period of evil, the more I will not go, that if the go, then, what is not seeking death. & Right, center island with an early form of the Wicked! Ling Yu slowly and said: & in fact, to my goal this time is that it, the other end is just the last dragonMBT Tunisha sale of ancient animals to the time of passing current. & Ling Yu, you are wise, that I should not fool it, let me help you to kill an evil period of form, this and let me go to die What's the difference? This reason which in the end! Jiang Xuan immediately asked. Ling Yu said: & die, of course not, because that period of Wicked at the moment is shaped by injuries, and it was a few months ago I was a war, though later lost, but also to escape. As long as you and I together, as long as that time you can use Zi Yan supernatural MBT Tunisha Shoespowers to restrain its freezing cold, I can kill him. We both deal with a serious injury-shaped period of nearly fall of the Wicked problem. Having said so Ling Yu, Jiang Xuan is believed 67 minutes,mbt sirima sale things here, Ling Yu is unlikely to continue to lie to myself. And he lied to himself useless, that if the danger, and his big deal to walk away, in addition to this sea-shaped period of evil, not much can be blocked lives their own. Of course, this premise is there any way to solve Ling Yu Fei group of bloodthirsty lion: Lion & you are ready to fly these bloodthirsty how to solve? Ling Yu said: & rest assured, I had expected to before this happens to be, after all this sea of ​​high-end Wicked gregarious lot, so I prepared a special prohibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment