Friday, April 1, 2011

do less than you but

I know you forget I just questioning, my funny! Cool summer mbt shoes sale closed his eyes in the mind of a lot of grief to the happiness her picture have experienced. As GuLiang have said the world is really unfair.

Forget? I seem to never in front of me is a pair of proud posture.

How can I have. Cool summer retorted.

Never is. GuLiang have paused continued: in your deep pools.

This words now cool summer amused you have do the poet's potential.

GuLiang have glanced at cool summer one eye eyes afar sighed you deny not not? The subtle friendship in your heart and it is now become weak now.

Cool summer finally stopped hippies you should go to do psychiatrists.

Ha ha. This time GuLiang turn in this world memories smiled I can only understand your heart it.

I have no friends in this school the friend is the only thing I think ChengRui but now I still be betrayed. Friendship is really funny my intuition is also very funny so many people I don't even believe why to believe that she ChengRui is my good friends? Will I pushed into the corner of the hell is this is a friend?

Not Rachel should not be ChengRui.

Cool summer fiercely stand up and down staring at good memories see what mean? Why so?

May be as yan said out of I also know mom things that day she heard you and my mothermbt shoes sale conversation.

Cool summer big smile to tears came out a face looked at GuLiang have frowned upon I say why you want to comfort me? So it is? A will I pushed into the hell a tried to pull toward heaven your home I who was extraordinary ah. It is cheater. Say that finish cool summer ran away GuLiang have left in that want to explain and don't know how to explain ultimately just a face of helpless and laugh at themselves.

Like you this words why said it will so hard? GuLiang have mercilessly will play on the wall fist in LiRuYan I should get you? I'm a fool unexpectedly again let you hurt me like girl.

Brother you why ah now in class! GuLiang have just ignore others doubt what also whether it to teacher's face directly rushed into the LiRuYan class will still in class's LiRuYan pull out.

In a around until GuLiang have not only where the hand is beating you do, right?

What I do? LiRuYan pretended to calm won't be jamie cool summer that thing?

Less play dumb with me this isn't your normal tricks? GuLiang yi sneer at that years of understanding mbt amali this is distinguishing ability or some at least when LiRuYan lying her left ear red maybe this change even she herself didn't find it.

Those are the facts is not? Brother you again how like jamie cool summer she are always Sue togeher girlfriend she never frown round to comfort is less than you.

You really are not saved I think I should call to her aunt's. Implication is clear he believes the aunt will use the fastest speed let LiRuYan go somewhere else.

You can't do this to me. LiRuYan some panic he can't mbt fora do this mom had the body is bad if know these things will suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment